Creepy Hollows Blocking Legitimate Sellers
So I am a former ebay metaphysical seller of mostly spirits and spells, similar to what creepy hollows sells. I have tried numerous times to sign up for their forum in order to better promote my items (I did this after being told by a Creepy Hollows admin that they were happy to take in people ostrasized by ebay and give them a home). After several attempts to sign up on their forum with zero results I have given up. I have been speaking to many other sellers from ebay that are also trying to get into CH to help their businesses but Ch seems to ignore them as well. They claim to be a group of people that support the metaphysical world and all kinds of different beliefs but I don't see this. They claim to support other sellers and their work and only wish to give them a home base in order to do this. I have heard that they ask for "dues" from certain sellers and in return allow them into their clique of sellers that they constantly praise and adore on their forums. If you are not one of these drones then you are defamed and ridiculed until you lose everything.
I encourage anyone considering purchasing from them to attempt to find a seller that is more willing to help you on your journey instead of just trying to take your money. I don't doubt that their items are in fact real, I only wish they we more human in their approach.
That being said I encourage anyone that is interested in spiritkeeping or spellwork to contact me. I can help you find what you are looking for, whether it be from me or another reputable seller I know. I do not charge my friends 'dues' for these recommendations because I consider finding a customer exactly what they are looking for to be the most important thing, whether it be something I can provide or not.
You can contact me through my website at www.sarienasspirits.weebly.com
I am happy to give advice, discuss or help you in any way I possibly can.
Sarienad55d365 review #356704
You may also like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "THEY SAY THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AN THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR BUT THATS A LOAD OF YOU KNOW. I WAS TOLD I ASKED A CLIENT OUT ON A..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."