Creepy Hollows Blocking Legitimate Sellers
So I am a former ebay metaphysical seller of mostly spirits and spells, similar to what creepy hollows sells. I have tried numerous times to sign up for their forum in order to better promote my items (I did this after being told by a Creepy Hollows admin that they were happy to take in people ostrasized by ebay and give them a home). After several attempts to sign up on their forum with zero results I have given up. I have been speaking to many other sellers from ebay that are also trying to get into CH to help their businesses but Ch seems to ignore them as well. They claim to be a group of people that support the metaphysical world and all kinds of different beliefs but I don't see this. They claim to support other sellers and their work and only wish to give them a home base in order to do this. I have heard that they ask for "dues" from certain sellers and in return allow them into their clique of sellers that they constantly praise and adore on their forums. If you are not one of these drones then you are defamed and ridiculed until you lose everything.
I encourage anyone considering purchasing from them to attempt to find a seller that is more willing to help you on your journey instead of just trying to take your money. I don't doubt that their items are in fact real, I only wish they we more human in their approach.
That being said I encourage anyone that is interested in spiritkeeping or spellwork to contact me. I can help you find what you are looking for, whether it be from me or another reputable seller I know. I do not charge my friends 'dues' for these recommendations because I consider finding a customer exactly what they are looking for to be the most important thing, whether it be something I can provide or not.
You can contact me through my website at www.sarienasspirits.weebly.com
I am happy to give advice, discuss or help you in any way I possibly can.
You may also like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "my wedding is in less then 2 months and we ordered aqua ties for the groomsmen from them because the price of 9.99 how can you beat that ? Well..."
- "Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr. Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver. It was..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."